- more discoverable by the people who search for you,
- more connected to the customers who like and interact with your page,
- more timely so followers can expect regular posts or sales
- and more insightful so you can monitor your social media results quickly and easily.
So let’s get started! Whether you are building a Facebook page for your company for the first time, or just need to revitalize your efforts, consider these questions to build a better page for you and your clients:
- Who is my target market?
- What are the demographics I’d like to focus on?
- How can I use my page to help the customers?
- Should I be posting sales or informative links?
Every Facebook page is different, and each business should make the customer the focal point of the page. For best results, always stay active with posts and communication. The beauty of social media is quick, direct interaction with your customers, so use it as often as possible! This includes running contests, answering questions, and directing disgruntled customers to customer service. Remember, consistency is key with posting so you can establish reliability, and definitely don’t forget to use the convenient Facebook Analytics to track your progress and set new benchmarks.